Tie Store is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that’s all.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Tie Store your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customer Service Policy
Tie Store is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-8 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Using the Website
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with this Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details.
You agree not to:
* impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
* modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
* make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
* damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
* use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail (“Spam”) or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
* publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
* make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms”, or any other harmful software;
* falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website;
* obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website.
Tie Store may, from time to time, give notice to you by electronic mail, conventional mail to the address contained in your membership registration information or online via the Tie Store website. Please contact Tie Store if you wish to stop receiving communication, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Termination of Use
Tie Store may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
* there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website;
* there is any event beyond the reasonable control of Tie Store preventing Tie Store from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures);
* Tie Store considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
All contents of this website belong to Tie Store.